The Return of the Goods
1. The goods with an expiry date shall be delivered in such way that the Buyer has the opportunity to use these goods until the expiry date;
2. An application for the return of a product that does not comply with the terms and conditions of the agreement shall have to be submitted in accordance with the procedures specified by the Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No. 631 “Procedures for the Submission and Examination of Consumer Claims Regarding the Non-conformity of Goods or Services with Contract Provisions” by using the Buyer’s personal current account registered at the Online Store;
3. The Buyer may exercise the right of withdrawal and unilaterally withdraw from the purchase agreement within 14 calendar days after the delivery of the relevant goods. The Buyer may not exercise the right of withdrawal if:
- the ordered goods in their nature are non-returnable, have to be used quickly or are perishable;
- food products or other goods for immediate consumption in the household are delivered;
- the goods have been damaged after delivery;
- in other cases provided by law.
4. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Buyer shall have to send the return application of goods to the e-mail address: email@example.com. The Seller shall check the circumstances indicated in the application within 10 (ten) days and, if required, shall contact the Buyer in case the application is not substantiated;
5. The Seller shall return to the Buyer the price of the goods, which the Buyer, using the right of withdrawal, has returned to the Seller in accordance with the procedures specified in this Agreement, within 14 (fourteen) calendar days after the receipt of the goods.
6. If the Buyer returns the goods to the Seller using the right of withdrawal, the delivery costs shall not be returned to the Buyer.
7. The costs of returning the goods, except if goods not complying with the terms and conditions of the Agreement are returned, shall be borne by the Buyer;
8. The Buyer shall be responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the goods during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal. The Buyer shall be liable for any decrease of the value of the goods, if the goods have been used in a manner incompatible with the principle of good faith, including for purposes other than the one used to identify the features or functioning of the goods. The goods shall have to be undamaged, shall have to retain the appearance of the goods (unremoved and undamaged labels, remaining protective films, etc.) and shall have to be unused. The goods shall have to be returned in their original packaging, in the same set as they were received, and along with the delivery document of the goods, as well as the instructions for use and other accessories of the goods. If the goods are not in full set, are damaged, untidy or not properly packaged, the Seller shall have the right not to accept the goods, as well as not to refund the money paid by the Buyer for the goods.